Last week we had Dr. Craig Herrington join us for our November lunch and learn. He shared with us some valuable tips to living a long and healthy life.
His information was too good not to share!
Lifestyle Factors to Focus on for Longevity:
- Consistency over perfection (Now this one I love because it relates to financial health as well)
- Movement and weight training incorporated into life
- Eat until 80% full (mindfulness vs restriction)
- Eating a plant-heavy diet. Five servings of vegetables a day is suggested.
- Wine/Alcohol and Coffee in moderation.
- Sleep 7-8 hours a night.
- Social Connection and purpose is proven to increase our longevity.
Many Thanks to Dr. Herrington! Find out more here https://www.reginanaturopathic.ca/