We are introducing a new tool that we think you will really appreciate called The Retireability Score. Find out What I Wish Everyone Knew About Retirement Planning.
The Retireability Score is an online questionnaire that will take 10 – 15 minutes to complete. It will help you answer your retirement ready questions. When you’re done, click finish and you will immediately receive a score out of 100 measuring you’re readiness for retirement.
The first question most people ask when they are thinking about retirement is “will I have enough money?”
- Can I keep up my lifestyle?
- What is retirement going to look like?
- Are my spouse and I on the same page?
- What will I do with my time?
- Will we be able to travel or go south for a couple of months?
- How will I continue to live a purposeful life?
- Will my relationships change with family and friends?
- What if I have unforeseen health challenges?
These are some of the questions you may have. Wouldn’t it be comforting to know you’ve addressed most of these in your retirement plan?
The place to start is The Retireability Score.